Go Back   Forums > Start Here > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Unread 11-18-2014, 08:15 PM

Default Lets Get Started

Here is the short version...So...after a layoff a few years back I ended up pursuing my passion - fitness. I am personal training, and now running my own business. I decided that if I want to be a successful trainer, I need to be awesome at marketing! That led me to looking for additional streams of income, which led me to blogging then clickbank then here.

I have been researching for a few months and have been driven into several directions. Initially, I was trying to use squeeze pages to drive traffic to find PT clients. That led me to email marketing and the potential to really grow a business.

The awesome part for me is that my pt business provides a full time income on part time hours. I have been working on my online business filling the additional work week, but I don't have anything solid to show for it besides knowledge of being a newbie.

My Short Term Goal: 1To get my 1 review site traffic so it can produce income 2 start building my list and capitalize on affiliate offers

Initially I want to generate $100 a day, and by June of 2015 I want to double online what I make with my PT business. Then my fitness business can truly be the icing on the cake!

I was last researching Solo Ads and found this site. I am interested in traffic generation. I hope this will help my focus... generally have 3 hours a day to work online and want those hours to be productive and begin producing sales.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwill303 For This Useful Post:
aarcar (12-05-2014)
Unread 12-05-2014, 12:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to aminur

welcome to the forum
The Following User Says Thank You to aminur For This Useful Post:
aarcar (12-05-2014)