Go Back   Forums > Main > Daily Diary

Notices

Unread 06-12-2012, 04:11 AM

Default Landing Pages

hi,

Where can i find good converting lading pages for WP. i want the landing page with a good convertion ratio but i am planing to run a adwords campaign so it needs to be good for google
Unread 06-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Check out these threads:

http://sixmonthsfromtoday.com/member...=landing+pages

http://sixmonthsfromtoday.com/member...hread.php?t=67

Should get you started.
Unread 06-12-2012, 06:04 PM

Default ok thank you for those landing pages sample

ok thnak you for that post, but i need landing pages for word press and they have to be able to pass google review so that have to be more for lead generation

thye have to have the home page, about us, how it works, contact us, privacy police and terms and conditions

i have bees looking at different themes like elegant theme and so one but the theme that they have are more like for blogging

i also looked at optimize press but i do not thing that adwords will allow

any other ideas for a good program to create landing pages for word press?
Unread 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,305 Times in 1,202 Posts

You don't need a program to create pages on wordpress. You can create the pages very easily inside the WP admin. If you need help with that, let us know.

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:28 PM

Default not looking to create pages on word press

hi,
thank you for your replay coach, but i am not looking to create pages on word press. i know how to do that. what i am looking to do is to create landing pages that works with google adwords.

i have been watching the tutorials, and the landing page samples that chad had used in the past, and i want to see if i can create lading pages similar to his, but for the cash for gold niche, and because i am planning to run traffic using google adwords ppc, i need the landing pages to meet google guidelines

i am currently running a campaign on adcenter and the lading page that i am using is cashforgoldonline247.com and i am building another one (it is not done yet i need to ad the content). i had a developer built it in wordpress using thesis theme to see if google livoes it and i can be able to get a good quality score from the begging http://openairtraining.co.uk/opentraning/wordpress/

i am planing to rote the landing pages to see which one has better conversion ratio

i would also like to have your opinion and chad's opinion (if it is possible)
do you think that it is a good idea to create a review site pitching my website as the best gold buyer out there (like the other affiliate do)
or send them straight to the landing pages (website) and try to make a cold sale?

note: i am not acting as an affiliate in the business venture, the only way that i make money is when i buy gold from the public
Unread 06-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Thanked 3,437 Times in 1,818 Posts

The one you have the link to there should work since people can navigate where they need with the navigation.

Be careful with terms like "guaranteed cash", you need to make sure all claims are "realistic" to survive on adwords for long.

If you do the review page, use the same domain. I know itll look funny but then wont be qualified as a bridge page.
Unread 06-13-2012, 02:43 AM

Default review site vs regular site

hi, chad
thank you for your replay

are you sure that is a good idea to use the same domain to for both website?

what i am planning to do is do the review site in a way that i position myself as the best gold buyer. there are another affiliate doing this in the USA and all they are doing is putting the other companies down and promoting the company that pays them more comission as the best cash for gold company

so i was thinking doing something similar, and i am also a affiliate with the other companies so in case that people choose not to do business with me and they go with the other companies i can still make some money if they sell to the other companies

these are the website of some of the affiliates that i see doing ppc using the review site technic
www.reviewgoldbuyers.org
toponlinegoldbuyers.com
www.top7cashforgold.com
http://www.where2sellgold.com/

i am not 100 percent sure if all of them are affiliate or if they are gold buyers just doing the review sites to lead people to their websites

what are your thoughts?
Unread 06-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Administrator

Thanked 3,437 Times in 1,818 Posts

I think those are all affiliate review sites.

They just use cloaked redirects.